Mandatory Parents Meeting, April 11th
FASST Mandatory “New Parents Meeting” is Thursday, April 11th at Staley Middle School. 6927 Stadium Lane, Frisco, TX 75033, near the natatorium.
From 5:45 PM till 7:20 PM, you can pick up “suits/t-shirts” if you have been sized. You can also purchase (fins – $25, goggles – $15, and swim caps – $10). We will also do sizing for suits/shirts from 5:45 PM – 7:20 PM. Any FASST “Spirit wear” ordered online before March 21, can be picked up at the parents meeting. A tip, please try and show up early, otherwise we will have a bottle neck at 7:00 PM.This will be the last night to order “spirit wear”. Anyone who orders at the parent meeting will receive it during the 1st week of practice. 7:30 PM the “new parent” meeting begins, we will discuss the following topics, plus some. Agenda for Parents meeting……………………
1. Team Philosophy/Coaches Philosophy.
2. Meet the FASST Board of Directors.
3. “School Practice schedule” and sign-ups for the FASST practices for (May 20 – May 30)…. (this will be done online only, a few days after the parents meeting, at www.swimfasst.com
4. “Summer Practice schedule” (June 3 – July 18) information and how to sign up for it.
5. “Meet schedule” and how to sign up for meets for both “swimmers” and “volunteers”.
6. This is the “last day” to order FASST “SPIRIT WEAR” (polo shirts, cheer and baseball shorts , FASST towels, visors, FASST back packs, dry-fit shirts, car decal)
7. Volunteering for FASST.
8. FASST 101 meeting – for new parents of FASST
9. Each family who attends our “NEW PARENT MEETING” will receive our “Award Winning” 2019 FASST “Parents Handbook” with the 2019 FASST Meet schedule, contact information, rules, expectations, etc.Volunteers for parents meeting 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM: We also need High School and Adult Volunteers, you can go to our website, must be logged in, go to High School volunteers tab at the top of the website, open it up then go to FASST Parents Meeting, or e-mail Coach Trent.
If you have any questions, please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org