FASST Times 5/9/2020
FASST Times 5/9/2020
Hello FASST Nation, I hope everyone is doing well, staying safe and keep social distancing and washing hands.
Lots of questions: Are we going to get to swim? We have no clue, but CDC says swimming is the 1st sport that will begin. When do we start? If we do, we are hoping June 1st or June 8th/15. All of this is still up in the air, during these times, but we want to be ready if we do. Yesterday, the Governor opened up swimming to Texas at 25% capacity, next phase if all goes well, will be 50%, then more as time goes on. My contacts with the City, Chamber of Commerce and FISD, thinks it is 50-50………..but who knows, things change day to day, and are out of our control. (keep your fingers crossed)
1. 1st of all, we are going to distribute suits/shirts and spirit wear for those who have not picked them up yet on Saturday, May 16 (see below).
2. Next week, we will have people register for practice time (an e-mail will explain how to go about it).
3. Stay safe, keep social distancing and washing hands
4. If you want to be a High School Volunteer this summer, please contact Bob Bray our Director for the high School Volunteers at email@example.comBob has forms he would like to send to you ASAP. Give him your name, age and contact information.
5. Thanks for all the phone calls, texts and e-mails…..and we know you are ready for your kid to get in the water and exercise. (keep your fingers crossed)
Suit/shirt and Spirit wear pick-up day – will be Saturday, May 16th at the FISD Natatorium parking lot (from 9:00 AM til 11:30 AM).
If you haven’t picked up suit/shirt or spirit wear – please do so on Saturday, May 16. Most people picked them up during our registration days in February.
For parent’s picking up, we are doing this by appointment only. Sign up before Thursday, May 14th at 10 PM. Please go online at this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10Jfaj1Clh5fAYl-M8UIPr1AA_VvQ5GT_jcJarUBzAXE/edit#gid=947960045 and register for a time to pick-up (4 spots per 20 minutes, bring form filled out, you will not get out of the car, we bring suits and shirt to you same thing for “SPIRIT WEAR”. Everyone enter from North 1st street into the natatorium, park on left for suits and shirts. Park on right for Spirit Wear. Just pick a time and only 4 slots per 20 minutes, please show up at the beginning of your time slot, and leave a space in between your car and another car. We will all have on mask and gloves, it should all be very safe.
We will have special rules to abide by on pick-up day. No one getting out of cars, we will bring you stuff to you.
1. Everyone must fill out a form (See attached),
2. If you came to our registration day, we should have your forms, just give us your name.
3. If you haven’t tried on suits/shirts we will do our best guess (just keep the tags on if the size isn’t correct) and we can exchange them later.
Sizes for the forms and 1 form per family, put all kids names and gender on the one form per family (see below)
1. Suits are done by waist size – they should fit pretty tight Sizes: 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38 and 40
2. Shirt sizes – youth small, youth medium (ym), youth large (yl), adult small (as), adult medium (am), adult large (al), adult xl (XL)
Spirit Wear – Frisco Sports Center will bring all items to your car.