FASST Times 5/9/22
FASST Times 5/9/22 – this will be posted on our website under “NEWS”
1. Practice begins May 31 at the Bruce Eubanks/FISD Natatorium – I assume everyone has set up their practice time, if not, e-mail coach Trent at email@example.com.
2. Equipment/Suit/T-shirts – if you didn’t pick it up on our sizing day a few weeks ago, or we ran out of fins or kick board, we will have them this Sunday (see below). We will have suits, shirts, goggles, fins and kick-boards again this Sunday from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM at our storage unit. No appointments, just show up between 6:30 PM and 8:00 PM at CUBE SMART, 12300 College Pkw, Frisco TX 75035 (corner of College and Coit), near Centennial High School. Equipment required: (fins, goggles and kick board), if you swim in a swim meet, you will need a FASST swim suit. If you wear a swim cap in a swim meet it has to be a FASST cap. Equipment prices: fins – $30, goggles – $15, kick board – $20, swim suit – $50, swim cap – $10.
3. 2022 Swim meet schedule (see below), is also on our website under “swim meets”
June 4 at Carrolton
June 11 at Frisco ISD
June 17 at Denison – this is a Friday night swim meet
June 25 at Frisco ISD
July 2 at Paris, TX
July 9 at Frisco ISD – REGIONAL SWIM MEET
July 21-24 – State meet in Corpus Christi, TX
4. Refund policy reminder: A 70% refund will be granted to any parent/guardian/swimmer who submits a written request to be dropped from the team, to the Head Coach of FASST at firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to May 31, 2022. No refunds will be made after May 31, 2022.
5. High School Volunteers Meeting -
(a) we are having our FASST HS coaches meeting on Monday, May 30th from 6:00PM until 8:00 PM at Rudys in Frisco. Please put a check by your name on the website that you can attend, and also your shirt size. here is link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10Jfaj1Clh5fAYl-M8UIPr1AA_VvQ5GT_jcJarUBzAXE/edit#gid=0
(b) If anyone would like to help volunteer this Sunday for the equipment pick up (see information above, please put a check by this on the High School volunteer page.). here is link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10Jfaj1Clh5fAYl-M8UIPr1AA_VvQ5GT_jcJarUBzAXE/edit#gid=0
© schedule for May 31 – June 2 is on our website to sign up to volunteer for practices, if you need help doing this get with Coach Trent. here is link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10Jfaj1Clh5fAYl-M8UIPr1AA_VvQ5GT_jcJarUBzAXE/edit#gid=1710823989