News and Announcements
FASST TImes 3/29/18 – (7) items
1. April “Stroke Clinics” is full, if you are currently on the waitlist and still want to get in for April, please contact Coach Trent at email@example.com. We will not add any more swimmers for April.
2. May Swim Camp is now open for registration. We offer a Mon/Wed and Tue/Thu. In May, the times are earlier than all the other months.
Session 1 – (ages 5-9) 6:45 PM – 7:30 PM
Session 2 – (ages 10-17) 7:30 Pm – 8:15 PM
Cost is $65 per swimmer, you can register online for Mon/Wed or Tu/Thu or both. Register soon, spots will go FASST.
5. We still have (18) spots on our 2018 FASST summer swim team, if you know of anyone who would like to join, have them contact Coach Trent.
6. FASST “parents meeting” will be on Thursday, April 12th at Staley Middle School (near the FISD Natatorium)
6:00 PM – 7:20 PM – get fitted and pick up suits/shirts, last day to order FASST “spirit wear”. We will also have swim caps ($10), fins ($25) and goggles ($15) for sale.
7:30 PM 8:10 PM – FASST parents meeting. We will go over all details of summer swim team including: practices and meets (how to register for them), expectations for your swimmer, plus many more topics.
VOLUNTEERS – we need High School and Adult Volunteers to help with the Parents meeting. We will arrive at Staley at 5:00 PM to set up for the meeting, if you are interested, please contact Coach Trent.
7. Equipment required for FASST swim team: goggles and fins.
If you have any questions, please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration information as of 2/25/18 and after until the team is full (see below):
FASST 2018 Summer Swim Team, in no particular order:
1. Set-up an account, pay and register online, you can do this on the home page under “Register Now”
2. Any new swimmer to FASST must do a 25 yard swim test (if you have swam on a team before, get with Coach Trent).
Swim test after 2/24/18 are held at 7:30 PM (Monday’s and Wednesday’s) at the Bruce Eubanks/FISD Natatorium, (unless FISD is closed), please arrive before/around 7:20 PM and ask for Coach Trent. Coach Trent will not be ther on 3/5/18.
for more information Click Here